Hello 7th & 8th Grade Band Parents,
Your children have been working so hard the past few weeks. I am excited to let them show off their music for you. Here are a few reminders:
- Our concert is Thursday, December 7 at 7:30pm.
- The concert is at the High School in the auditorium. Enter through the main entrance and the auditorium is on the left.
- Students need to arrive at 7:00pm and report to the band room (the first hallway to the left after entering the building).
- The SMS Choir Concert is the same evening at 6:00pm, also at the High School. This is NOT a schedule conflict.
- All students are REQUIRED to stay for then entire program of both bands. They will have a written assignment to complete during the other band's performance.
- Students will wear their band polo (tucked in) with black or khaki pants. Please avoid jeans, leggings, and tennis shoes if possible. As always, please just do your best to make sure your child looks nice for the concert.
In other news...
The 6th Grade Band, Jazz Band, and Jazz Ensemble will have their first concert on December 14 at 7:30pm in the South Middle School Gymnasium.
See you soon!